Succesful 10th edition of the WEF Sport Horse Auction
We are looking back on a very successful 10th edition of the WEF Sport Horse Auction which achieved a total price of $2.819.000 and an average price of $216.846. As well as the live auction it was also possible to bid online through the WeAuction and Clipmyhorse systems. Two horses were sold online and the rest to bidders live in the room. VDL Legodermus was the top achiever. The hammer price for the 6‑year-old son from Harley VDL was $400.000.
Here is the complete list of prices from WEF Sport Horse Auction
- VDL Lolita (v. Mosito van het Hellehof) $ 200.000
- VDL James Blue (v. Zirocco Blue) $ 340.000
- VDL Legodermus (v. Harley) $ 400.000
- VDL Kyaklahoma (v. Carrera VDL) $ 290.000
- VDL Kannan’s Boy (v. Kannan) $ 260.000
- VDL Magnifiek (v. Chacoon Blue) $ 150.000
- VDL Karlniek (v. Dallas) $ 210.000
- VDL Mr Cornet (v. Cornet Obolensky) $135.000
- VDL Kenner (v. Cardento) $ 180.000
- VDL Keystone (v. Etoulon) $ 200.000
- VDL Linus (v. Etoulon) $ 164.000
- VDL Jonathan (v. Douglas) $ 120.000
- VDL Japan (v. Everglade VDL ) $ 170.000
We, the organisation from WEF Sport Horse Auction and the VDL Stud, would like to congratulate all of the new owners of these fantastic sport horses. We look forward to seeing them achieve great things in the sport.
We would also like to thank everyone who has helped make this auction possible; including the team from the Winter Equestrian Festival, We Auction and Clip My Horse. And above all thanks to our team, all of those who made the trip to Wellington and those behind the scenes at home.